It’s that time of the month. Remember the often cumbersome task of lugging bags of receipts to drop off your bookkeeping at the Homeroom office? The days of collecting paper are over.
We now have an option to submit your receipts electronically to us using the LedgerDocs app, while still getting regular accurate and timely reports.
Here’s how it works:
- Snap pictures of receipts and income invoices with your phone OR email them to your unique email address.
- Save yourself a trip to our office.
Keep in mind, you only need to get documents to the inbox and our bookkeeper will take it from there. LedgerDocs works great with QuickBooks Online (QBO). We’ll sync your LedgerDocs account and publish all your expenses and income to your QBO file for instant use.
You can even chuck the receipts once they are in LedgerDocs. Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) officially accepts PDFs as supporting documentation. We will provide you with a back up of ALL your receipts if you decide to move on down the road. Hey, bookkeeping just got WAY cooler.
Three ways to get your documents to LedgerDocs:
- Upload within LedgerDocs. Log in at www.ledgerdocs.com with your user ID and click on the green “upload to inbox” button.
- Use your cell phone (iPhone, Android, Blackberry, etc) by taking a photo and emailing it to the necessary email address. Download the LedgerDocs app on your phone for free.
- Forward attachments directly from your email (Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc) using your unique LedgerDocs email address, which we will provide.
Contact us here if you would like us to set this up for you.