Ever heard of an E-Return? Does the idea of submitting all your tax documents online scare the bejesus out of you?
You are not alone.
After years of boring in-person appointments with clients idly staring at the wall, as Homeroom owner Teya Jensen (formally, Mali) e-filed their returns, we quickly implemented the Homeroom E-Return. File from wherever, whenever. Sleep in if you like, hike Mount Everest, or do it on your lunch break. And know that a professional is taking care of your return!
No stress, no appointment necessary, no parking spot required, and hassle-free tax-filing completed in a SNAP!
Over the next few weeks, we will look at the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of the Homeroom E-Return. Because there is such a thing as a fun and relaxing tax season and you should know about it!
FAQ: The Homeroom E-Return
- Is it secure to submit all my personal documentation online?
- How do I send my files?
- My return is too complicated. How will I properly explain my situation?
- How much does it cost to file an E-Return?
- I am not computer literate. How does the e-signature work?
- What’s the turnaround to file my return?
- Can my spouse file with me?
- What about my kids?
- When do I get charged?
- I am 12 years behind. Can you efile ALL my returns?
- If so, will you charge me separately for each return?
Keep an eye out for next week’s post on one of the most frequently asked questions: How secure is it to submit all my personal tax documentation online?