Submitting your tax documents online has never been safer and easier. So take a leap of faith! | Photo by Gellinger via Pixabay
Look up at the bright sky dotted with tiny humans dangling off stringed balloons, and you might wonder why anyone would want to take such beautifully vicious plunge to their death. Statistically, however, paragliding is as safe as driving.
And just like paragliding, submitting your personal tax documentation online has never been more secure or fast! Send us photos or scanned copies of your paperwork in a snap and know that a professional has got your back!
We will email you instructions on how to securely submit all your paperwork to our unique LedgerDocs email address (see waaay below).
Here’s a blurb from the LedgerDocs website on the security of the growing app:
LedgerDocs’ first priority is to ensure that your information remains safe. We have invested in innovative architectural engineering to provide maximum data durability and availability, while using cutting edge security features to take special care of your data.
- LedgerDocs uses a 256-bit SSL encryption to protect any information that travels between your browser and LedgerDocs. This is the same encryption that banks use for online transactions.
- All of your data is backed up regularly to multiple locations, ensuring that there is no data loss in the event of a natural disaster.
- Users are able to easily grant and revoke access privileges to documents and files with one click
On the real real
- Avoid losing paperwork
- Send files from anywhere with Wi-Fi *no appointment or parking required
- Feel like a professional is holding your hand the entire time *in a non-creepy way, of course!
How do I send my files?
- Scan your tax paperwork OR snap pictures of it
- Go to your personal email inbox and attach up to five files MAX
- If you’re feeling up to it, type us a message as you would ANY other email
- Send to our LedgerDocs email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [YOUR NAME] Tax return
- Email: Please find attached [NUMBER OF TAX SLIPS]
- Delete from your Sent Mail email folder (if you want to be extra safe)
- Your job is done! Now you have the rest of the day to do what makes YOU happy! Paragliding, perhaps?
Still not convinced Homeroom E-Return is for you?
Next week, we will answer the question: “My return is too complicated. How will I properly explain my situation?”