It’s the challenge of all challenges. Five employees—and their blood, sweat, and tears—duke it out over 30 days for glory, for fame, and perhaps a trendy new bag.
Some will fight until the end, keeping their eyes on that sweet, sweet prize, while others may pack it in early, unable to go on.
Regardless, we’ll all come out changed—a little wiser from the things we’ve seen, a little stronger, both mentally and physically.
Pick one thing to do over the next 30 days (Monday, November 9 to Wednesday, December 9).
- The Lady in Charge (Teya): Meditate for 10 minutes
- The Number Cruncher (Allysia): Yoga
- The Lone Wolf (Kevin): Exercise for an hour
- Office Gal (Anja): Write at least one page every night
- Communications Guru (Yvonne): Exercise for 30 minutes
Whoever completes this challenge will receive a gift card to a store of their choice!
To create positive habits and understand the value of consistency in our professional and personal lives.