Riding on the back of the shear excitement of another successful tax season, we knocked down a chunk of the back wall and increased our office space by an entire room. The Lady in Charge Teya finally gets the much needed privacy of her own office, and we get more legroom.
Yes, more room for awesome!
So, what does that mean for you?
We are looking for a fabulous part-time bookkeeper to join our growing team of six, and take over the lonely, soft, leathery chair with your name on it.
Our hiring process is simple. We don’t bother with resumes, and wasting paper.
Do this instead:
- Click the pink button below
- Follow the instructions carefully
Reply here by answering the following questions:
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- If you could be an animal what would you be and why?
- How many years experience do you have working with Quickbooks?
- Why do you want to work at Homeroom?
Homeroom Small Business Solutions is a growing, fast-paced tax preparation and bookkeeping company based in Vancouver. We pride ourselves on providing quality customer service, accurate and honest bookkeeping and great employee benefits.
We love what we do and want to find additional team members who are passionate about providing great customer service, set and achieve high standards of work, pay close attention to detail and who are loyal, motivated and passionate about life and business.
In return we will offer you a stable, flexible, supportive workplace with opportunities for growth.
We currently have a part-time position available, with a potential for full-time, for a qualified bookkeeper starting mid May.
Salary + Benefits will depend on experience.
We also pay commission for any clients you bring to the company.
- Min 1 years experience using Quickbooks Desktop
- Strong understanding of GST and PST
- Strong understanding and ability to troubleshoot bank reconciliations
- Patience to train and answer questions from junior bookkeepers on our team
- Experience processing payroll
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to changing technology
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- A willingness to learn new bookkeeping procedures
- An optimistic, friendly & supportive attitude
- Ability to enter data in a timely and accurate manner
- Experience using Client Track or similar databases
- Experience using Quickbooks Online
- Ability to generate and read reports
If you believe you are the perfect fit please send us an email answering the questions at the top of the ad. No phone calls or drop ins.
- Accounting: 1 year
- Bookkeeping: 1 year